Friday, December 25, 2009

Past Corporate Bond Prices

Pep Guardiola. My Person of the Year 2009.



to be about 2009 and this does not stop succession of stories about the events that occurred more prominent and on the most important of the last 360 days.

Well, I decided to choose my person of the year 2009 and is none other than Pep Guardiola.


I do not have to explain what he has accomplished to deserve such a humble recognition but I'll leave with three elements that have made worthy Pep my words.


First, the phrase that addressed his players minutes before playing the Club World Cup final and will be eternal as eternal is the team that has guided the most successful football.

"If we lose we will remain the best. If we win we will be eternal."


Second, the video screened at the Rome Olympic locker room just before his players took the field to play the final of the Champions League win two hours after the Manchester United and has become one of the see videos of courses and lectures on motivation and leadership.



If you can not view the video click here .


Finally I'll leave the link to the interview that the public daily on his website has made a Juanma Lillo, a close friend of Pep, which discusses his friendship and professional and more aspects of the way work and being of Guardiola.

Interview: "The coach who became player"




PEP CONGRATULATIONS!



PS: Even as the Madrid is impossible not to Pep, not only by the titles he has achieved but that it has transmitted values, which I personally have set a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment