Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What Size Trowel Should I Use On Six Inch Tile

months I'm still alive ... Diana Gabaldon and returns


Por motivos de force majeure took two months with my blogs are abandoned and today I finally found a niche for at least happen to see how things are. It seems that I have received awards, there are new fans (welcome to all!) And even I have the odd little message of spam ... Since I finished

Captives of fate, whose criticism I have yet to climb further, I have not touched anything romantic, despite the large number of outstanding books. I heard through the Shadow Authors the publisher Salamandra finally decided to replay the saga of Forastera of Diana Gabaldon, specifically the first five volumes in paperback at a price of between 12.90 and 14.90 euros depending on volume. The exact date is not currently known, but the books are in pre La Casa del Libro. Salamandra finally has echoed the demands of the readers, once again bringing out one of the great sagas of romance.

After this subliminal advertising (I think it worthwhile to comment on this story), I hope to see you here and read your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment