Saturday, October 23, 2010

24' Bmx Hutch For Sale

Game 4


Lhyn from paper pen, I passed this game:

1) Mention the blog : Paper Pen

2) Nominate 4 and let them know (I tried select people who have not done the game yet)
- Romanceteca
- My Favourite Things
- Dácil Corner
- All I need is love

3) Answer:

a) 4 things in the bag:
- the book I'm reading now
-
my agenda - a water bottle
- Vaseline


b) 4 favorite things about my room:
-
all my books - my photographs
- my cd's
- the figurines of the nightstand


c) 4 things that I like :
- film
-
literature -
art - music


d) 4 things I always wanted to do:
- live abroad
-
speak many languages \u200b\u200b- have the hair around her waist
- update my blog several times a week


e) 4 things you do not know me:
- I have serious problems reaching the sites
point - I never watch on your wrist
- I very special
meals - I have many ideas "politically incorrect"


f) 4 songs you can not get you out of my head:
at this time no ... I have no time to listen to music (

0 comments:

Post a Comment