Saturday, October 16, 2010

Can Police Void Your Insurance

Meme "My blog has given me


After reading this meme in the blog Princess Amidala, I borrow your idea and I will discuss what things brought me to create my blogs, eight months ago.

This meme is about both positive and negative things that has brought us to have created our own blog, we, our personal experiences with this world so wide.

MEME RULES:

* Write the experiences you've had your blog both positive and negative.
* Glue the photo on your blog and pass it to 7 members yours.


Remembering and balance most experiences are positive : first the creation and maintenance, more or less continuous, a blog has made me improve a little on my computer skills : change codes, set fonts, colors, templates, insert gadgets of all kinds ... At first it seemed an impossible world, but I have finally lost their fear, even though I have much to learn.

On a less technical, my blogs allowed me to meet like-minded bloggers, resulting in recommendations for books, movies, music ... It is a pleasure to read opinions of people with shared interests and discuss and get feedback.

On the negative side ... that maintaining a blog involves willpower and especially time and is not always possible to publish everything you want. In addition, the world of blogging is really saturated and it is very difficult to do something different and original and sometimes have the feeling that what you're doing has been done twenty times and nobody's interest.

But ultimately, the experience has been positive, otherwise he would have closed my blog for some time, but I think that outweighs the effort invested in them.

About the blog title , if anyone is interested ... In soil Forums romantic part with nick Countess of Vilches and the birth of this blog as result of this penchant for romance, I thought it was appropriate to call the blog "My County", ie personal site countess Vilches.

Greetings to all and I do not give the witness to seven individual bloggers, so who wants to share their personal experiences can take over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment